20 weeks! Good golly. Another big week for ins thanks to the Lifeline Bookfair and Vinnies Monster Sale.
This week the summer clothes were put away and the cooler weather clothes disinterred.
Naturally I took the opportunity to remove anything not worn over the summer and to reassess the winter stuff. There is a small pile of items ear-marked for wearing in and abandoning in New Zealand and a very small pile for the dyepot to make them useable next season. Not looked at yet - knitwear and accessories.
- 1 pr fine wool blend trousers for work $5 OP SHOP
- 1 fine wool blend skirt for work $2 OP SHOP
- 1 black satin evening skirt $2.50 OP SHOP
- 2 Tupperware items $3 OP SHOP
- 1 bags - replacing 6 with 1 is not bad. $6 OP SHOP
- 1 pr sandals $3
- 1 pr sports shoes $3
- 12 vintage patterns/knitting mags $15 LIFELINE BOOK FAIR
- 10 books - LIFELINE BOOKFAIR
- 3 skirts
- 8 tops/shirts
- 4 prs trousers/shorts
- 2 jackets
- 6 hand bags
- 1 pr hiking boots
- 1 Tupperware container