I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Seven Things Week 57

Yes, I'm late, but we had a very busy weekend and not much chance to use the internet.

OK, so we managed a trip to the Bookfair last weekend afterall but I didn't disgrace myself - promise. I have to amend an earlier post. The Old Flame was not a Bookfair virgin, he is very, very experienced - I misunderstood.

IN (15)
1 pr jeans Salvos
3 prs needles Salvos
7 knitting pattern books Lifeline
1 home waxing kit bought retail - it felt very strange to buy retail
1 souvenir whisky jug - I bought it at Vinnies Dickson for Dad last year and he adored it. He didn't drink spirits, but this jug had our family name on it, and he proudly sat it with his other commemorative/souvenir drinks stuff.
2 tops, Vinnies half price sale

OUT (23)
10 books - BOOKCROSSING
1 pr jeans - GIFTS & DONATIONS
4 sets plastic tweezers - RECYCLING
1 plastic fork - RECYCLING
1 plastic spoon - RECYCLING
1 plastic knife - RECYCLING
1 pr trousers - GIFTS & DONATIONS
2 broken wine glasses - BIN
1 melon baller - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 lace scarf - GIFTS & DONATIONS

SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT (2)
1 hot-water bottle cosy
1 beanie

TOTALS
IN 15
OUT 23
NETT OUT 8

SIAA 2

No comments: