I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Monday, June 10, 2019

Seven Things Week 40

Back on track with a renewed vigour and I finally hit the 5000 mark.

IN (13)
2pieces of fabricop shop

1topop shop

1pair shoesop shop

1sofaBuy Nothing Community

2pieces of fabricretailwhen a colleague offers to take you shopping at lunchtime on an interstate trip it would be impolite not to purchase something
6notebooksretailhalf price sale at a news agency, replenishing the stash.  I haven’t bought notebooks in over a year and had used a number.

OUT (175)
12napkinsBuy Nothing CommunityI thought I had already decluttered our manchester, but it appears I could have another go
4towelsBuy Nothing Community

6pairs hand knitted socksgiftThese were made for Mum and don’t fit me.  I found them a good home 8 years after Mum's death
1shawlgift

13pairs shoesZonta/opshop/buy nothing

138balls woolGuild trading tableBravely revisiting stash and culling
1pair undiesbin

175





NETT OUT SINCE 28 AUGUST 2018   5011

No comments: