I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little socks, maaaaan

I don't knit during live theatre performances or these would have been finished at the Cheech & Chong gig at the Royal Theatre in Canberra last night. Nor was I paying $150 (for an unspecified charity) to meet the fellas afterwards, so you'll have to make do with sock posed on speaker box.

Mim Felton's Baby to Toddler socks pattern in Patons Dreamtime 4ply on 2.5mm needles.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

So cute!

I've been on a "little thing" kick for a few weeks now [beanies and fingerless mitts to be precise] but last night I cast on for an adult sized Aran jumper [in one piece]. Hope mum likes her 75th birthday present - I won't be blogging about it, not even a hint; mum sometimes, randomly, reads my blog!!

2paw said...

Well done with the speakery socks!!!! Were C&C good???

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

Yah gotta love unspecified charities. There's nothing like giving money away and not know where it's going. So it was a good idea to deny the socks actor mojo.