I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Monday, September 03, 2018

Seven Things Week 1

IN
#itemacquisition methodnotes
1
Foxtel magazinesubscriptionThis prompted me to ring and have it removed from our subscription. We rarely consult it and it comes in a plastic bag.
1
sporranBuy Nothing CommunityTOF loves his kilt and is starting to wear it to work.  This vintage sporran will be perfect to hold his hanky, wallet and phone.
1
tea infuserBuy Nothing CommunityWhen the stockpile of teabags runs out, I will be using tea leaves again.  An infuser was on my acquisition watch list, so I was very grateful to receive this from our Buy Nothing Community.
1
1 cake tinThe Green Shed

1
1 door matThe Green Shedfor the Caravan
1
Tupperware water botthleThe Green Shednot strictly necessary but we all have our weaknesses.
6






OUT
#itemdisposal methodnotes
6
teacupsBuy Nothing Community

6
saucersBuy Nothing Community

2
side platesBuy Nothing Community

1
teapotBuy Nothing Community

1
vasegift
I buy plain vases second hand when the price is right and give them with bunches of flowers.
2
yoga blocksBuy Nothing Community

1
heatpackbinI kept the wheat from inside but the outer fabric was shredded, so it had to be binned 
8
handsewing needlesbinthey were tiny with eyes so small that the thread was larger
5
balls of yarngift

9
packets of elasticgift

1
packet of ric racgift

53
buttonsgift

95





NETT OUT  89    

2 comments:

Jess64 said...

I love what you are doing. I don't think I could be as methodical as you, but I look forward to reading more. I like that you include the disposal method.

Taphophile said...

Thanks Jess - absolutely nothing methodical about this but I do get stuck in a certain area.