I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Celebration of Wool Day at the Old Bus Depot Markets


One of the Holy Days of Obligation on my fibre calendar, I haven’t missed a Celebration of Wool Day in years.

We were at the venue last week for the annual Snow Sports ACT sale, where I snapped the socks in progress with the Wool Day postcard.



I’ll be there bright and early on Sunday morning and this year I’ll have an audio recorder in tow.

If you see me on Sunday, please say hi and maybe say a few words for the recorder – I’m expanding my horizons with a spot of podcasting.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Nice socks, and I hope your recording went well!!