2 pink vests for the girls
The pattern is one I've knitted several times for little people and is in Panda Kids Knits Volume 3 which I still see on pattern racks around the place. The yarn - whatever acrylic K-Mart or Target was selling 7 years ago. The buttons from stash.
One of the reasons these weren't finished (apart from sitting in a storage unit for 12 months when I returned to Canberra) was that two little girls in Sydney had already had the same vest knitted for them from the same yarn that year.
Also found in the shake up was an almost finished jumper knitted for myself which I was never really happy with. It hit the frog pond. Joining it was My Oldest WIP. I went to sew it up and finish the bands yesterday and found that the back was a size bigger than the front. After all I'd been through with the bloody thing, it should think itself lucky that it hit the frog pond and not the bin.The bin is where the second Jelly Belly vest ended up when I discovered I didn't have enough yarn to finish it and there was no hope of reclaiming the two balls already used.
So two items finished, two items frogged and one item trashed and I'm feeling much happier about what's on the needles. The rest of the WIPs are quivering in a basket and wondering who will get the treatment next. Hopefully there will be another couple of FOs this week and I can begin to think about some new charity projects with all the beautiful yarn that came in last week. It's weighing on my conscience a bit.
Oh, and if anyone sees my two cones of black 3 ply and generic sock pattern, please spank their bottoms and send the home - I need them.