I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Seven Things Week 36

I know it's weird, but it was just lovely to be able to sweep the floors properly this week. The new arrangement is still being tweaked but I'm liking it so far, although I do miss my creative clutter around me. What to knit when I take a few minute's break and my WIPS are tidied away in a large basket and box? (shut up - WIPs are a whole other challenge)

Will spend today in the much neglected garden and formulate my holiday plans a bit better. Try to balance out 7-things with some sewing, some spinning, some knitting, some exercising and much spending time with people I love.


IN (17)
6 lengths fabric NEW
1 paper pattern NEW
4 balls sock yarn GIFT
1 dog basket. Peggy is often invited out with me but finds it confusing to not be welcomed onto other people's couches. This is her travelling lounge suite. I was tempted to knit her one, but then I remembered what I'm like at felting. NEW
1 top OP SHOP (what can I say, I'm a weak woman)
2 knitting magazines
2 glasses

OUT (291)
2 prs stockings OP SHOP
1 decorative cardboard box RECYCLING
1 ring keeper BIN
4 coasters BIN
4 incense holders BIN
2 baskets OP SHOP
1 lunch box OP SHOP
7 odd socks BIN
8 coat hangers OP SHOP
2 tea cosies OP SHOP
2 skirts OP SHOP
5 fridge magnets BIN
3 jumpers OP SHOP
1 lanyard BIN
1 bath mat - BIN
1 baking dish - BIN
1 pr shoulder pads - BIN
2 DVDs - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 box beads - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 box curtain rings - GIFTS & DONATIONS
7 books - GIFTS & DONATIONS
8 knives - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 pin cushion - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 pr knitting needles - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 knife block - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 bath mat BIN
6 pairs stockings BIN
206 knitting patterns - GIFTS & DONATIONS
3 coat hangers - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 kitchen container - RECYCLING
1 ceramic container - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 scarf - GIFTS & DONATIONS


SIAA (2)
1 TTWC
1 scarf


TOTALS

IN 17
OUT 291
nett out 264
SIAA 2

No comments: