I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Seven Things Week 64

IN (60)
4 Tupperware containers (garage sales - total spend $3)
1 cotton blanket (gift TSS)
1 saucepan ($10 at Salvos half price sale)
46 balls yarn - Patons Jet at $3 a ball and some Bendigo 8ply from Vinnies. All of this is destined for Mum's charity knitting, but it will live here for a while first, so I thought it best to count it in.
2 chairs (free Second-hand Sunday)
1 CD (gift TSS)
1 extendable arm ($2 fete)
1 hat for the races ($10 Vinnies)
1 lipstick (gift TSS)
2 prs reading specs (new - I can see, I can see!)

OUT (5)
4 placemats - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 table runner - GIFTS & DONATIONS

SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT (5)
1 TTWC
1 scarf
2 sarongs (from the sheet TSS gave me last week)



TOTALS
IN 60
OUT 5
NETT OUT -55

SIAA 4

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I'm so impressed that you are still keeping track. I have made strides by cleaning off a bookshelf and giving away books and stuff that gathered there. It's a start. This weekend, I attack the hall closet....

Anonymous said...

That TSS minx is an enabler, she always seems to slip a few gifts into your tally each week.

TinkingBell said...

You are a legend Ms Taph

I haven't been throwing out nearly enough of th crap - sorry - stuff in our house - I keep getting thwarted by children crying 'no - I lovvvvveeee it - don't throw it out.'

Sigh

Maybe if I give up knitting time I can do it while they're asleep....