- This is a personal challenge to reduce my WIPs either by finishing or frogging what's on the needles.
- For the period 1 June - 31 August 2009 I will knit only current WIPs.
- Given the number of socks in the WIP pile - it's socks in the daytime and out and about.
- Hats are also acceptable portable knitting but no more may be cast on until the socks are done.
- Jumpers, cardies and blankets get knitted at home/at night to maximise concentration time unless there is a particularly portable piece.
- There will be three items in my knitting sights at any given time - the portable (most likely sock) project, the at home project (jumper, cardie or vest) and the blanket that I'm knitting for TOF's Mum which will get a little attention each day.
- Each project will be documented prior to becoming the prime knitting item during the period and its progress assessed regularly.
- There is a get-out-of-gaol free card only if a quick gift is required and the yarn is already in stash. (I anticipate some baby socks or hats may be needed during this challenge.)
I'll put a list of items up in the sidebar tonight. There are more than I thought and I cleaned up a couple in the last day or so when I found how truly little there was to do to fix them.