I was sad to take things to the tip for land fill, though. There may have been other uses for the 30 year old three-quarter sized mattress etc, but they were beyond me.
- 1 mattress - gift for the bed in the caravan
- 1 spinning wheel bobbin. Too big for my wheels but it's beautifully burnished with age and will make a wonderful candle holder - tip shop
- 1 Akubra hat - free tip shop
- 1 shirt - gift from my brother. It's too big for him and he was going to give it to Vinnies anyway. Putting aside as remodelling project in Feb.
- 2 prs trakkie daks, TOF - Op Shop
- 2 shirts, TOF 1 new, 1 near new, Op Shop
- 1 jacket, TOF Op Shop
- 1 Brumbies bucket hat, all clothing from op shops. I am particularly pleased with this hat. I loathe the baseball style caps that come with our annual memberships and have coveted the bucket hat but been unable to justify $25 or so for it. TOF picked this up for me at the Salvos store for $3. Just as well, the club isn't selling them this year.
- 1 ceramic reusable tea mug with silicon top $5 from YMCA shop. Exactly the same price as in the shopping centre chain shops but it was new and the money went to the Y.
- 1 knitting magazine - Interweave in newsagents now.
- 1 Tupperware lunch box, new from op shop $6
- 1 ironing board, broken LAND FILL
- 1 mattress - the old one from the caravan - cost us $15 to take it and other hard rubbish to tip - LAND FILL
- 1 bed head - LAND FILL
- 1 plastic (and non-recyclable) chair base - LAND FILL
- 143 balls yarn - GIFTS
- 1 pr jeans, too big and despite the preference of someone in this house for fally-down trousers, they were driving me mad - OP SHOP
- 2 books. Actually read two books this year. Amazing what being on holidays will do for letting fiction back into my life - OP SHOP
1 pr socks (yep, another pair. Get used to it, I've got a lot of this yarn)
NETT OUT 137