I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Seven Things Week 15

Again I wondered if I would manage anything this week - we had a function on every evening except Friday (by which time I was pretty fried) and both days of the weekend.

And it is gift giving and receiving season.  In the coming week we celebrate my birthday, our wedding anniversary and Christmas for one side of the family.  

IN

1ball of yarngift

1project baggift

1small produce baggift


OUT

3dressesop shop

6topsop shop

1skeins of yarngift

1notebookgift

1tape measuregift

1spongegift

1thimblegift

2candlesop shop

1packet of fairy garden decorationsBuy Nothing Community

2casserole dishesBuy Nothing Community

4hand fansBuy Nothing Community

1shirtop shop

2pillow casesop shop

10gift boxesBuy Nothing Community

4fansBuy Nothing Community

40




NETT OUT 37

Total out since 27 August 2018 4301

No comments: