I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Seven Things Week 17

Damn, forgot to publish again.

The week before Christmas and we started the enormous task of moving the library across town.  13 hour plus days and very physical.  Just as well it was the week before Christmas and I had handmade gifts for my colleagues or it would have been a bad decluttering week indeed.

IN
1pkt nerf bulletsretailI’m led to believe they were absolutely necessary.
1tote baggift
a kind gift from my boss
1Tupperware containerThe Green Shed
perfect for holding our bulk bread mix
1cigar boxThe Green ShedRichard tells me this was also necessary.  It is lovely and is now on the kitchen table with cords and cables in it.
4




OUT
27boomarksgiftsI made book marks as gifts for my colleagues
1pilates matBuy Nothing Community
It's lovely to be able to fulfil requests as well as offer things up
1knitting needle casebindirty and scruffy and plastic
29




NETT OUT 25
TOTAL OUT SINCE 27 August 2018 =  4305 

No comments: