I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Seven Things Week 16

The gift-giving and receiving season is upon us.

For my birthday this week Richard gave me thoughtful consumables and for our wedding anniversary (it's the same day as my birthday) we had a lovely dinner out at our favourite restaurant.

Gift giving and receiving is a fraught topic in the decluttering world.  My view is that if someone is kind enough to give me a gift, I accept it with grace and gratitude.


IN

1basketBuy Nothing Community

2sets knitting needlesdestashNow I have a set of interchangeable DPNs to live in my go bag/travel bag
1pair of shoesretailRichard needed new shoes, we bought a pair of quality shoes that will last him a long time.  He graciously decluttered several pairs that were ill fitting.
1tote baggift

1bookgift

1Christmas decorationgift

1set beeswax wrapsgift

8




OUT

2santa sacksop shop

1length of ribbonop shop

1bicycleBuy Nothing Community

1pair undiesbin

1glassbin

2pairs spectaclescharity

2pairs of shoelacesbin

2sets Christmas lightsBuy Nothing Community

3dressesop shop

2tins shoe polishbindried out and horrible
1pair shoesbinvery broken
4pairs of shoesBuy Nothing CommunityRichard decided he didn’t need these as they were ill-fitting.
4project bagsgifts

26




NETT OUT 18
total out since 27 August 2018 =  4280 

No comments: