I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

But when, alas! he multiplies himself

It has come to this, a vintage knitting pattern destash.

Check out my flickr set for what's available. Vintage pattern books are$4, $2 or $1 each plus postage. There are also 3 issues of Spin-Off which are $5 each.

All patterns sold as is. These are vintage patterns. There are signs of use. Some have been hole punched.

If you see something you want, please email me with the name of the image, eg. Patons 123, and your address so I can check what postage will be. Generally, a single pattern within Australia will be $1.10 but if you want more than one pattern, that will change.

Direct credit into my nominated bank account only.

peggysmum AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

2 comments:

Janet McKinney said...

Ohhh - I am presuming these are extra copies you are destashing. Could I please book in the dolls clothes one Patons C3. I am sure I can collect it sometime.

Janet McKinney

Kate said...

What's the 'why' behind the pattern discard? I'm still trying to rid myself of the ones left over any case!