I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

FO! Gumnut beanie for London Baby.


A baby beanie in a stunning green. Just what a little gumnut needs in cold old London.

Materials:
4ply Peter Pan pure wool.

Needles: 3.25mm vintage bakelite. They were orange with green ends and looked fabulous against the green wool!

Pattern: This one is for a newborn.

Adapted from an old pattern I made hundreds of times when the first crop of babies were born 11 years ago and also donated many to fetes and market stalls. Great for stash-busting. I couldn't find my 3.25mm double needles, so had to knit it on straights and sew it up.




1 comment:

Denise said...

The hat is very very cute and soft. I'm posting it to London in the next day or two for my new little nephew! Thank you again!