SEVEN MOVIES I'VE LOVED
in no particular order
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Alan Rickman and a cello score - nuff said
- The Tall Guy - funniest sex scene
- Georgy Girl - in which the fat chick wins. Ditto Hairspray.
- Easy Rider - violent and all, but excellent and the performances of Henry Fonda and Dennis Hopper!
- How to Steal a Million - Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole *swoon*
- The Quiet Man - the best and longest fight scene
- Desk Set - Katherine Hepburn (as a feisty librarian) and Spencer Tracy.
On a side note - if anyone sees DVDs of any of these, please let me know.