I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gifts from generous spirits

I'm in a bit of a bind. I want to gloat over show you and acknowledge these thoughtful and beautiful gifts I received for my birthday and Christmas but I feel that gift giving is very personal and I don't want to embarrass anyone.

I will settle for showing you some of them. Everyone concerned has been thanked, and I do so again.
Stitchmarkers
A knitting puppy card, framed
Wine especially designed for knitters

Handyed laceweight, sock wool and cashmere
Anny Blatt kid mohair (some of which is already knitted)

1 comment:

Denise said...

An excellent collection there, Taph! Better not combine the wine with the lace knitting ;)

LOVE those stitch markers!