Grumble, grumble, moan, moan, mutter mutter, I hate memes and I've been tagged twice in a week!
I'm wondering if I can combine Bells' 6 weird things, with Twitchy Fingers' , 5 things I haven't told you about myself on my blog in the last 12 months, but don't know if that will work.
A. 6 WEIRD THINGS
Last year it was only 5 weird things so you can have all of last year's weird things, Bells, plus
6. My personal library is divided in fiction and non-fiction. They live in different parts of the house. Within that, fiction is filed alphabetically by author and non-fiction roughly into subjects. I guess it's an occupational hazard, but I actually know someone who is not a librarian who used to borrow my Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC 19 it was then) to classify his personal library. And you though I was weird.
B. FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ME FROM MY BLOG
1. See (A.6) above
2. I don't go much for personal reflection - tends to degenerate fairly quickly into "I'm not good enough in any possible way" to be truly useful.
3. When I was 14 or 15 I overheard one of my teachers tell another teacher that I was a nice girl but had such a bad inferiority complex. I had to look up what an inferiority complex was, then I was mortified. I'm still working on that one - see (B.2) above.
4. My favourite toy as a child was Mum's button jar. I used to spend hours sorting and classifying them. Colour, number of holes, shanks, shapes, material etc. My brother used to count the money in our money boxes. This may go part of the way to explaining my choice of profession, and his. He's an accounts clerk, by the way, and has a considerable real estate portfolio.
5. Last year I used a 2mm metal dpn to let down a tyre on the van of a group of young men who said VERY rude things to me about my weight. I left a note on the windscreen that said "Fat, not deaf". I would do it again, only this time, I wouldn't just let down one tyre, it would be at least two.