I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Faith - a - faith - a - faith - a

I'm not the only one who has had incredulous comments about knitting in the current heatwave.

But I have faith. Winter will come and I have 5.5 cowls since last Wednesday to prove it.

And the Brumbies will replicate their 28-14 win over the Hurricanes in a trial match last Friday in the actual season.
Another act of faith.

3 comments:

Bron said...

those are lovely!! What's the yarn??
I love going to the footy! You know, in 2001 I couldn't get tickets to the final, so i got a job at Bruce Stadium instead. I got in free, spent the first half pulling the worst beers you could imagine, got paid $80, watched the guys win in the second half and then went to the Brumbies club after and met the team! Best Super 12 night ever!
xo

Taphophile said...

The yarn is Patons Inca. A quick and cosy knit. And you are a jammy bugger with that final!

Anonymous said...

Oh please, let it be Winter, or at least Autumn soon!! You are very well prepared, they look scrumptious and warm!!