I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Plea for assistance

I am a bear of very little brain and no memory at all.

Firstly I forgot that the Southern Cross Knitting site was coming down this month and secondly I forgot to print off the wonderful conversion charts so I could have them with me always.

Does anyone know if there are similar conversion charts out there? I found the gauge chart incredibly helpful when translating American patterns in particular.

1 comment:

My Five Sons said...

Try the Wool Shack site on their help page ,
www.thewoolshack.com.au/
and go to 'helping hands' ,towards the bottom, I printed off a copy to keep it at the back of my free pattern folder so I can find it quickly!