I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Replies Recent to Comments

Thanks to all who have commented in the last few days and also to those who have been too shy to comment but have emailed.

Specific questions etc

KATE
We haven't decided which Sunday in April, but it will be 23 or 30 rather than 9. Keep the drinking game ideas coming, though :) . I'm thinking more along the lines of 1 chocolate for every row unravelled - would suit me just fine at the moment.

JEJUNE
Thanks for letting Knitty know about the shirt Denise was wearing. I should have given Jenny my Chicago Stitch 'n' Bitch t-shirt, but it's white and I don't think she could have worn it.

SHOPPING SHERPA
I've left a comment on your blog concerning op shops. :)

No comments: