- I will not spend money on knitting yarns, patterns, magazines, books (including Big Girl Knits *sigh*) or accessories during April* .
- I will use my stash to create one item** and calculate the cost of making it if I had to buy the yarn new.
- I will donate that amount to Medicins Sans Frontieres thus becoming a Tricoteuse Sans Frontieres.
- I challenge others to do something similar.
* except for during the Royal Easter Show where I will practice restraint
** in my case, a wrap for the annual TASDA raffle. Proceeds of the raffle go to charity - so it will be a double bunger for charity this month.