I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Friday, June 05, 2009

WIPeout 2009 - Filigree Jacket


PATTERN: Filigree Lace Jacket by Joan McGowan-Michael.

YARN: Recycled 8ply in cherry red

PROGRESS
: both sleeves and 4 inches into the body. *sob*

ISSUES
: I love the colour of this yarn, I love the feel of this yarn and I really like the pattern but I cast on in the largest size 64" bust when I was about that size and it was looking a little large then. I'm 10" less in the bust than that now and I can't continue.

ACTION
: It's frogged but the yarn will be back possibly in the same pattern but in a much smaller size. But not until the other WIPs are dealt with.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Gosh, the colour is lovely!

You've lost 10" in the bust?!? Go you! That's really well done!

Unknown said...

I just bought that pattern, I love it. Kate from Blue Mountains Knits has one that is lovely - it's my next "me" project, so it could be a while before it gets knit :)

Lynne said...

Wow! Ten inches less: congratulations!

the colour is gorgeous; I can understand you'd want to knit it up!