Is this the blog equivalent of a chain letter/endless joke emails?
Anyway, as Spidey tagged me I will do it just this once, but as she's tagged most of my readers as well, won't tag anyone else (unless you want to, in which case consider yourself tagged).
***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***
1. At home I can only eat icecream with a particular epns parfait spoon.
2. I'm allergic to casein, the milk protein (only when ingested, I can knit with it) so shouldn't be eating icecream anyway.
3. At home I brush my teeth in the shower.
4. I always butter (which I shouldn't have - see 2, above) bread really thinly but right to the edges of the crusts.
5. My coming home ritual is: as soon as I walk in the door I remove my watch and rings, then my shoes and socks or stockings and then my bra.
You know, there really IS such a thing as too much information.