I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Library Lovers' Day


We know how to celebrate Library Lovers' Day in style where I work.
TTWC 2008.011. Recycled bulky wool.


I celebrated by finishing a cosy for the sparkling shiraz.


And followed it up by meeting TSS and her friend S at the National Library for a screening of Land Mines : A Love Story. The cherry on the cake - S knits - so three of us happily knitted TTWCs throughout.
Hope your Library Lovers' Day was as heart warming and cosy as mine.

5 comments:

Donna Lee said...

What a lovely pink table setting. I like to think that I share love all year long but it's nice in the middle of cold, cold, February when we start to think it will never be warm again (at least up here in the north!) to have a day filled with pink and red, such warm colors.

DrK said...

now thats the way to do it! you librarians have all the fun :)

AMCSviatko said...

Bugger the official LLD function next year - if you have sparkling shiraz at yours Miss Daisy and I will be heading your way. That looks fab :-)

amanda j said...

Oh how very civilised! The table looks gorgeous.

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

How very ooo la la. You really know how to set a table with style.

Why isn't my local library as posh as yours??? Dosen't seem fair...