- pink suede shoes. I love these but they fall off and the dress they matched went ages ago. They are also impossible to keep looking good. VINNIES
- brown patent ankle boots. I love these, too, but they hurt my feet and as cute as they are, scowling and cranky by then end of the day is easy enough to achieve when my shoes are comfortable. VINNIES
- melamine tray. Don't know where it came from, but I don't like it very much. One less thing to maintain. VINNIES
- grey wool machine knit skirt. I do like this op-shop buy, but it's on the tight/short side. Best not encourage the exhibitionist tendencies. VINNIES
- 2 TTWC Jr. One to new baby Zara and the other to the lovely Naomi. GIFTS
- pink pear bag. It's tough to let this one go but I haven't used it since leaving Sydney. It was my pistol shooting bag. It is just big enough for safety glasses, ear muffs, a hand towel, purse, phone, lippie and a small knitting project. Pistol shooting was excellent fun and a great way to relax. I was pretty good at it and describe it as yoga with a deadly weapon. Knitting on the range did rather freak out some of the guys, though. Heaven only knows why. VINNIES
- 1 artificial christmas tree. It's been here for three years and I've never been arsed opening the box. VINNIES
- 1 hand mincer. This was left over when a friend moved back to the States. I was pretty sure he'd never used it. Last weekend I tried to mince vegie scraps in it (kind of pre-composting). All I got was juice, eeuuww, and mush, but nothing came through the little holes at the front. I washed it up and left it to drain on the sink. The next day it had rusted! I put some bits in the recycling bin and others in the garbage bin - it was beyond reclamation. BINNED
- 52 books through BookCrossing
- 14 magazines - really old Vanity Fair, Better Homes and Garden and some strange hybrid craft/lifestyle mags that must have been donated. All at least 5 years old. RECYCLING
- Yarn Magazine. It's an excellent issue. Buy it if you haven't already done so.
- 2 hand-me-down mags courtesy of The Shopping Sherpa
- 1 old Knitter's Magazine from Vinnies ($3)
- 1 book bought with a gift voucher. Thrift to Fantasy; Home Textile Crafts of the 1930s-1950s. This has been on the wish list for a while so it was fate that it cost exactly the amount on the book token received a couple of weeks ago.
- spinning fibre. Today was the Fibre Fest at the Old Bus Depot Markets. It's one of the Holy Days of Obligation for local fibre freaks. Not quite sure how to quantify this, but let's say 7, as that's how many projects there are.
IN: 12 items
NET OUT: 63 things
RUNNING TOTAL FOR THE CHALLENGE: 270 things