- 30 something items of clothing - tops, skirts, trousers, jackets, coats, jumpers, socks and scarves - all to the women's refuge. Most are new or near new, or in the case of the socks, still in their packets. Some I'd intended to sell, but imagining being forced to leave home in a hurry and trying to get clothes to fit someone my size made this a very easy decision. I don't have an exact total - the last figure I remember was 27 and a lot more went into the box after that. GIFT
- 137 books through BookCrossing for chucking out the car window the whole way to South West Rocks. BOOKCROSSING
- 8 fabric remnants GIFT
- 3 little bags with wooden/cane handles. Purchased at the usual boutiques with the intention of using the hands for knitted or felted bags. Well that didn't happen and I know someone who just might use them. GIFT.
- 10 TTWCs - some to Stasia, some to the refuge GIFT
- 63 pairs of wrist-warmers. I'm claiming these as the wool came from my place. Some to Stasia, some to the refuge. GIFT
- 1 x digital camera - my Kodak for Dad
- 1 x battery charger for Dad
- 4 x rechargable batteries for Dad. OK, these are slightly cheaty, but they aren't coming back and they were here for some months.
- 1 recent fashion mag courtesy of TSS to another journal junkie. GIFT
- 1 hand knitted beret for the TASDA raffle. DONATION
- 6 cooking mags GIFT
- 1 TTWC Jr beanie held in abeyance from last week. GIFT
- 4 magazines from TSS
- 1 reel knitting in elastic (50c)
- 1 digital camera (gift)
- 1 battery charger (bought with my Xmas/birthday gift vouchers)
TOTAL OUT 259
total for challenge 559
(a little over 93 things a week average)
I am only just now starting to see some clear space, but there's a lot more to go yet. When I get back, I start on the sewing patterns and craft books. Duplicate knitting patterns are on the hit list.