I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Seven Things Week 14

IN (15)

  • 1 drum carder eBay.
  • 2 pairs tortiseshell needles, gift from a family friend. The ack that came with it was immediately placed in the out tray.
  • 1 black silk blouse, $10 from Vinnies. A bit on the pricey side, but sometimes I splurge.
  • 2 books from a knitting BookCrosser I met on Ravelry.
  • 1 set dpns
  • 6 projects worth of Patonyle
  • 2 projects worth of Bluebell

OUT (35)

  • 12 books - BookCrossing
  • 6 knitting patterns. GIFT
  • 4 cross-stitch kits GIFT
  • 1 long-stitch kit GIFT
  • 2 trapunto kits GIFT
  • 1 ball sock yarn GIFT
  • 1 lampshade OP SHOP
  • 1 Anne Geddes bee soft toy, a long ago mothers' day gift. It came in a terracotta pot painted bright yellow and covered in bees. I'm keeping the pot. OP SHOP
  • 1 adaptor to play cds in the car through the cassette player. OP SHOP
  • 1 walking stick. OP SHOP
  • 3 Secret Santa GIFTS
  • 2 books. GIFTS
SHAKE-IT-ALL-ABOUT (2)

TOTALS:

IN 15
OUT 35
NET OUT 20
SIAA 2

1 comment:

Janet McKinney said...

YOu are doing well in getting rid of stuff. I think I need to concentrate on this a little..

Janet McK