I am so grateful for the gifts I have received this week. All of them have been wonderful and generous. When we say of a gift, "it's the thought that counts", what we often mean is that the gift is truly awful but it was nice to receive something. What the gifts I received this week have reminded me is that the real meaning of "it's the thought that counts" is that the giver actually thought of me when they made, bought or sent the gift and what I would like and appreciate. The true gift is the thought. ALL of the gifts I received this week were thoughtful, for which I am very grateful.
- 1 glass bowl - late 40s/early 50s pressed glass and bakelite from Aussie Junk Better Bits - I'm weak, what can I tell you?
- 1 Secret Santa gift - anyone want an elephant key-ring and a small change purse?
- 9 things that were birthday or Christmas gifts - all beautiful and very gratefully received :)
- 11 Patons patterns for the collection
- 6 odd balls of yarns, gifts from gorgeous and generous knitters. Thank you. :)
- 1 flower drying kit OP SHOP
- 1 paper making kit OP SHOP
- 2 Akubra hats GIFTS
- 1 postcard GIFT
- 1 book of stickers GIFT
- 6 glossy mags GIFTS
- 1 glossy mag OP-SHOP
- 16 balls or equivalent knitting cotton GIFTS
- 40 assorted hair accessories. GIFTS, OP-SHOP, BIN as appropriate
NET OUT 41