I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sew and Sew

Mix tip shop bargain, with Tupperware obsession and sewing notions and you get a very happy op shopper.




This large sized, two tiered Tupperware craft organiser is about the size of a large slice container.  We picked it up at Tiny's Green Shed on Sunday for about $1.50.  I say about because we had 3 things in the bundle for $3.  I've never seen one like it before.  I several of the small kind, but this one is a really good size.

It's already full of mending notions.  Every op shopper needs a decent hand mending kit at the very least.

4 comments:

2paw said...

It is magnificent, I've seen the smaller fishing tackle sewing box size, but this takes the cake!!

Janette said...

What a fantastic find - enjoy!

Taphophile said...

It is rather wonderful. The small box I was using was bulging - this one has room to spare.

james said...

I just found one of these for my girlfriend full of all sorts of sewing bits and bobs for £12. Not too bad a day for a random find.