I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's show time!

Social history + agricultural show = radio/podcast heaven for this little black duck.

If you have a spare 30 minutes, take a listen to Radio National's Street Stories program on Foster Show (scroll down to 6 May edition).

WARNING: May contain traces of knitting.

Speed knitting contest at the Foster Show 2007. Pic from ABC Radio National Gallery.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

They all look so relaxed. My shoulders climbed up to my ears just thinking about a speed knitting contest!

amanda j said...

I have already listened! Street stories is one of my favourites. How much did the fastest person knit??