I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A night at the movies

I have two 2-for-1 ticket vouchers for the Dendy/Palace cinema groups to see the French Romantic Comedy, "I Do" sometime between 21 June and 18 July.

To get your hands on one of these little beauties, email me - address in my profile.

The film opens in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne on 21 June.


*****
Crikey, that was quick. Spidey and Bells scored a 2 for 1 voucher each. I'll see you both before the 21st, I hope, and will hand them over then. Otherwise, email me addresses and I'll post them out.

2 comments:

Sue H said...

Hope you all enjoy the film. I will be going to see Wanda Jackson tomorrow night, and possibly Saturday too. My MOTH has been given the job of chauffeur to her whilst she is in Melbourne, so we get in free. Nice one.

Five Ferns Fibreholic said...

DH and I went to the Dendy theatre in civic the last night we were there. Almost died when he told me the ticket price but splurged anyways. But wow!!! it was like sitting in the first class section of the plane.....instead of back in steerage where I always sit.