I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Seven Things Week 49

In which the clothes get it. The spontaneous purchase of a rather lovely and new! cardigan and the gift of undies from my mother sent me to the cupboards again this week. Apparently I do still have too many clothes that I don't wear, don't like or which don't fit.

IN (3)

2 prs undies
1 cardigan

OUT (17)
5 cardies - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 tank top - GIFTS & DONATIONS
2 skivvies - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 vest - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 ruana - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 beanie - - GIFTS & DONATIONS
3 prs trousers - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 shirt - GIFTS & DONATIONS
1 pr socks - GIFTS & DONATIONS
2 prs undies - BIN


SIAA (8)
6 beanies
1 pr socks
1 scarf


TOTALS
IN 3
OUT 17
NETT OUT 14
SIAA 8

2 comments:

TinkingBell said...

Oh well done!!

I'm gymming and hoping that over the next few months lots of my clothes will be heading for lifeline and a new life!!

I lapsed (we're not even going to touch on the whole'this yarn followed me home - can I keep it' thing ) - but as it looks like I might be returning to the paid workforce I bought 4 cardis for work! - and put some shoes on layby. 5 years of stay at home motherhood plays havoc with the wardrobe!

Donna Lee said...

I try to clean out the clothes twice a year when I switch out the warm weather clothes for cold weather clothes and vice versa. I've not been too ruthless in years past, telling myself, "but I might want to wear it". This year, the philosophy is 'if I haven't worn it all season, it goes to Goodwill'. I will pare the wardrobe down.