I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weekend in Pictures II

Sunday Op Shop

I love it when Vinnies opens at 9am Sunday and they have a all clothes $2 sale.

Bought this little lot before spinning on Sunday morning.

All pure wool jumpers, some very good brands, all destined for a very hot wash or two and recreation as felted home wares. Also in the pile is a sheer chiffon navy blouse with ruffles doen the front as well. Very Miss Moneypenny with my pearls and a wicked bra underneath. ;)

Blogger's doing the I hate photos routine again, so more later. Off to woodwork now.



1 comment:

twitchy fingers said...

I feel your blogger image upload pain... at least you got one up!