I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lost in the mail

My Yahoo account is taking a little rest. Either that, or any email sent in the last 3 days has been of such standard that it's being kept somewhere for special attention.

Upshot - if you have emailed me since 1 March, I haven't received the message. I don't know if it means the emails I have sent are also being held captive somewhere. Yahoo has been notified and I await a response.

Meantime - leave a comment on the blog. If the content is not bloggable - just say you need me to get in touch. If you have an email address attached to your profile I can respond.

2 comments:

Sue H said...

Ah, the wonders of the internet. I wonder if there is a "dead letter" area somewhere like there is for snail mail?
(qwarkus.typepad.com)

Denise said...

Hope your email sorts itself out quick like a bunny...