I acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the ACT, the Ngunnawal people. I acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Live wire

TWWC 2007.94 in fuse box

I just love finding new places to keep yarn.

AmandaJ wanted to know how I came to be taking photos in the loo yesterday. I knew someone would ask the loo question.

The camera was in my handbag, and I had my handbag with me, so when I'd finished what I was there for I took a picture. Now you mention it though, one of my superiors was in the bathroom at the same time (different stall) - wonder what she made of the flash. Maybe now she'll realise where the sun really does shine!

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I just figured you had a camera-phone and snapped a photo that way!

Denise said...

Have camera, will shoot DAMN WELL ANYTHING I LIKE! Go Taph! LOL :D

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love it!