- 1 Textile Forum mag on subscription
- 1 Yarn mag sub
- 1 IK mag sub
- 1 Spin-Off mag
- 14 Patons patterns for collection
- 1 porcelain serving platter from Vinnies ($5)
- 4 clear plastic blanket bags with zips - boodle containment units ($4)
- 2 knitting/spinning books ($1)
- 1 handbag - another Kangarina to replace my original disposed of in Week 1 . These things are $100 a pop now and this one, in near new condition was $1.
- 1 knitting needle container with a bunch of ill-assorted needles. The needles will find there way to various new homes soon. ($1)
- 2 wee project bags ($2)
- 1 pair jeans ($6)
- 1 pair work trousers ($4.50)
- 1 cane basket ($3)
- 1 set Actil First Line sheets with more to come. DJs is the only shop to stock these and they are being discontinued. 30% off + another $5% to come. I'm buying enough to see me through to the nursing home.
- 3 odd balls of 12ply for the TTWCs
There was also a very cute vintage knitting loom but Mum confiscated it on sight.
- 27 balls knitting cotton for TSS's
South Sea wash cloth marathonholiday knitting. SABOTAGEGIFT
- 1 gar-bag of bubble wrap and other packaging stuff. GIFT
- 2 fashion mags. GIFT
- 7 x 200g skeins Bendy wool. GIFT
- 5 sewing patterns. Yes, still more sewing patterns are being unearthed. I don't sew for babies and small children any more. Neither do I need all those maternity, evening, bridal and men's patterns. I rarely sew for me let alone anyone else these days. Some of the craft patterns have reached their best before date, too. VINNIES
- 30 duplicates Patons patterns. GIFT
- 1 vintage stationery box. GIFT
- 1 shirt. GIFT
- 2 hand-knitted scarves from Shake-it-all-about. GIFTS
SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT (4)
- 3 scarves in a newly devised original* pattern
- 1 TTWC
NET OUT 43
*Inasmuch as anything knitting related is original when using two established techniques and some spectacular yarn.